Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Tens of thousands in the Great Gathering in Paris on June 13th.



By :Iran Reporter
June,9,2015
Two Iran ian young people who have recently
 fled the tyrannical regime of Iran find themselves
embraced by tens of thousands of other compatriots who will take part in the Great Iranian Gathering in Paris on June 13th. 
Amineh and Ehsan Qaraee urged all supporters of a free Iran to back the major gathering of the opposition in Paris on June 13.
They saw their family members arrested and tortured before they escaped to Europe to join the Iranian Resistance.
They have now hailed the Iranian Resistance leader Maryam Rajavi as the only choice for a new, free and democratic Iran.
Amineh, 34, who fled Iran four years ago, said: 'I come from a family where both my mother and father were teachers and human rights activists and were active in the PMOI movement.
'When I was just one-year-old my father got arrested and two months later my mother got arrested with me and they took us to prison. There I had to live between people who got arrested and tortured just because they wanted freedom.
'I spent some months in prison until they let my mother to deliver me to my grandparents. My mother was in prison for more than two years and my father for four years.'
'Finally they informed us that they killed my father and 30000 of other political activists even though all of them just were sentenced for some years in prison not execution.
'Every year we honor the memory of those who stood up against this regime. The huge gathering in Paris on June 13 introduces the alternative to the rule of mullahs in Iran. Maryam Rajavi, the president of the Iranian Resistance is women and youth’s choice for future of Iran.'
Brother Ehsan, 28, added: 'Five and an half years ago in 2009 I came to Norway because I couldn’t stay any longer in Iran. I was civil engineering student in that year but I had to leave Iran because of my family background and my activities.
'All whole life I felt that the regime monitored us and our family because they considered us as their number one enemy.
'We can learn from the history that our resistance and its members, who have made so many sacrifices to bring about freedom and democracy to Iran, and we won’t stop until we achieve these goals. And I am very glad and honored that I’m part of this movement and that I’m able to help my people and my country.'


No comments:

Post a Comment